Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

    .
Loading...

This thats makes women comfortable in the kitchen


“I wear pants (darker colors) and more wide-legged to broaden my shoe option. On top I
typically wear a dress shirt, maybe cotton or broadcloth. If I revert to a scoop neck type cotton pull-over with 3/4 length sleeves, I’ll often try to throw on a jacket. Bear in mind, however, I’m 56 years young! So, I’m going to dress rather traditionally or conservatively. I rarely show skin…never sleeveless, no capris or shorts, never cleavage. Keeping my client in mind, I actually try to dress as they would. If I know they will be too casual for me, then I dress as I would routinely. I’m not too stuffy I’m told….just conservative. I do live in the South with warm winters and hot, hot summers.”
  • If you have children, it’s easy to fall into an unconscious pattern of lumping your partner in with them in terms of enabling behaviors. After all, the reasoning goes, if you’re putting your kids’ Flintstones vitamins by their cereal bowls in the morning, why not place your husband’s multivitamin by his coffee cup at the same time? Still, this kind of undifferentiated, controlling treatment is dangerous—not only does it deprive your man of the opportunity to develop his own daily regimen, but it also puts your relationship on less equal footing. To restore balance, suggests psychotherapist Tina Tessina to CNN Living, “tell him what you’d like to do to help him, and ask him if he wants that kind of help. This evens the field.”



author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Recent Comments

Tutumie Ujumbe

Name

Email *

Message *

© Copyright MCHARO TZA
Back To Top